Just a note from me to you

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples on top think there is something wrong with them, when in reality they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along. The one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree..


To all the girls.. Just wait... *winks*

Saturday, April 16, 2011

bored

another post for you "readers" LOL. well, everthing in my life is confusing, VERY VERY tired of the same routine, we talk then like everything is back to normal, then suddenly it all stops, and we walk past each other without a word, no eye contact whatsoever, it hurts. then he talks to me again, then the whole thing starts again, im trying to ignore him, but i cant.. sucks to hell, aiyaaaaaaaa. well, friends are there, i will probably join sch talent search thing, im not sure, but all i know it, that .. i feel empty and alone, im not lonely but im alone, hope it makes sense to you.. but ill trust God, cause i know he will be there to guide me always, ALWAYS. hopefully one day i'll have the strength to forget him, i really do. cause, everything some random memories will pop in my head, and some of those are the hurt he caused me, flashbacks follow, and i dont want to keep on going through all that pain. he is NOT worth my tears. NO NO.. but now, im kinda happy, that like they dont hurt as much, and one day, HOPEFULLY they wont even hurt at all. looking back at the tears made me laugh, but i didnt know is that looking back at the laughs will make me tear

No comments:

Post a Comment